Cessna 172 Simulator

Sunday, September 10, 2006

A new job

Hello everybody. I finally have a new job. I am now a senior technicician working at the University of Wales, Newport which is also the International Film School of Wales. It's slightly strange that I graduated at the Uni in 2000 and that I am now going back there to work. I am really excited about starting something new and I am even more pleased that it is a permanent position. No more freelancing for me, thank God. They have some really impressive equipment at the facility (gear I never had to play with when I was there) and they are starting to implement HighDef as well, which can only be a good thing. I have 4 more days left at Torchwood (Doctor Who spinoff) and the BBC are making me go out with a bang, since I am doing night shoots till 3am. Oh great. However, I will leave all that behind me when I start my new job on Monday the 18th of September. Hooray!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home