Cessna 172 Simulator

Thursday, April 12, 2007



Some progress has been made building the case for the panel. With the help of my mate Sam, a very talented theatre technician, great fella, even better to have around when your drunk and can't find your own house, this is the second attempt at using MDF for the casing. Sam practically built this for me and it's great to have someone with more experience in carpentry working with me on this project. Our first attempt had slight design flaw and it may have worked if we hadn't cut the wood so thin. It unfortunately split apart and I had to go back to the drawing board. But this was the result and I think it works quite well and it's very sturdy. Three more pieces which we are cutting tomorrow and the circuit board can be put in place ready for everything to be wired up. This project is moving at quite a quick pace now and I can't wait to start using it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home