Cessna 172 Simulator

Friday, April 13, 2007






Myself and Sam today completed the inner casing out of MDF. How we got this done today, I do not know. After belting the crap out of each other with some plastic pipe (I'm in my late twenties for crying out loud!) I was amazed at how we completed it on time. I'm very pleased at how its turned out. I have added some toggle switches that i bought from Maplin (1 toggle switch = £2.26...that doesn't seem very cheap to me), and I think this has really brought the panel to life. I had a slight panic attack last night because I thought I had bought the wrong circuit board. For some reason I had it in my head that a "Digital-32 input controller" could not take a toggle switch. Uhhh. .. After a sleepless night worrying about it...seriously, I'm sure there is plenty more things to worry about, a quick email from Peter at Simkits put my mind at rest. So basically I need some more switches, some PCB holders to put the controller in place and then some wiring and firing to light this baby up. Yeehah.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home