Cessna 172 Simulator

Saturday, September 29, 2007


After 3 years I have finally ordered the CCU2 from Simkits (The circuit board that controls the instruments). It took me long enough. I think at one point I just said to myself "Ahhh...bugger it..where's my credit card"!!! So I am now sitting patiently waiting for it to be delivered. Here is a small (mobile phone) rather bad quality photo of my current setup. The photograph really doesn't do it justice. I have just found a projector table for the whole sim to bolt onto, so there is an awful lot of work to do. It just about fits into my new house...I think. I'm hiring a rather nifty camera (D70) from the photography department at the university to take some higher quality photos to share with anyone who is interested.

R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home